You can contact the authors and contributors of Apigility using the following channels:
- Support is on the forum and the ZendFramework Slack channel "#apigility".
- Development discussions occur on the forum and the ZendFramework Slack channel "#apigility-contrib".
- Issues may be reported at the appropriate repositories under the github organization zfcampus.
- Patches may be submitted via github to the appropriate repositories under zfcampus.
Apigility consists of a large number of Zend Framework 2 modules, and thus has many different repositories. If you are unsure which repository to report against, we recommend the following:
- For issues encountered in the administrative user interface, report against zfcampus/zf-apigility-admin
- For all other issues, report against zfcampus/zf-apigility
Follow us on Twitter
You can reach Apigility on Twitter by following the @Apigility account.